Um blog de Joaquim Gagliardini Graça

quarta-feira, setembro 21, 2005

Seinfeld

The Abstinence é um dos mais brilhantes episódios da série.

Aqui têm acesso a todos os scripts. Vale a pena perder muito, mas mesmo muito tempo:-)

Deixo-vos um pequeno excerto:

"Jerry: Yeah. I mean, let's say this is your brain. (Holds lettuce head) Okay, from what I know about you, your brain consists of two parts: the intellect, represented here (Pulls off tiny piece of lettuce), and the part obsessed with sex. (Shows large piece) Now granted, you have extracted an astonishing amount from this little scrap. But with no-sex-Louise, this previously useless lump, is now functioning for the first time in its existence. (Eats tiny piece of lettuce)

George: Oh my God. I just remembered where I left my retainer in second grade. I'll see ya. (He throws finished Rubik's cube to Jerry and he exits. Kramer enters)"

Sem comentários: